If you would like to get a lawyer but can’t afford one or can’t find one, see the information provided on the front of this guide.

Dont want to pay for cfree hookup websites newmarket-11

Court staff at a FLIC can help you to understand the family court process, provide you with family court forms and explain how to get a lawyer.

An Advice Lawyer from Legal Aid Ontario is also available at the FLIC at certain times.

There is usually a $6 charge to use this service but if you are experiencing violence, you should call (416) 947-3330 in the Toronto calling area, or toll-free (800) 268-8326 from elsewhere in Ontario, and the charge will be waived.

You must identify yourself as a victim of domestic violence otherwise a charge of $6 may be added to your phone bill.

If you have questions or need advice about your case, you should speak to a lawyer.

If you do not have a lawyer, you may contact the Lawyer Referral Service operated by the Law Society of Upper Canada.

If you cannot afford a lawyer, you may be able to get legal aid.

You can contact the nearest Legal Aid Ontario office to see if you are eligible.

Step 1: Find out which court house you should go to, to apply for a restraining order.

Step 2: Decide what decisions you need from the court and if any of them are urgent.

Even if you have a restraining order, you should develop a safety plan, and there are resources in the community to help you do that.